What Can Love Do?
2020, potentially the most divisive year in modern history. Where instead of love and hope, uncertainty and division will dominate the national conversation. In the face of these odds we want to ask a bold question, “What can love do?”. And not just any love, but love that stretches across the lines that divide us. A love with no limits. We believe that love could change a city, inspire a nation and shift the national conversation from what divides us to what brings us all together.
Love Has No Limits is a collaborative movement of organizations from around the world and volunteers from Southern California uniting to provide the greatest display of love the city of Los Angeles has ever experienced. Starting July 19, 2020, Love Has No Limits will live for an entire year across Los Angeles.
July 19-25, 2020
Launch Week For Southern California Volunteers Only
- Activate up to 500-1000 Community Champions/Faith Communities to serve LA (during launch week) with a COVID-19 friendly on-site outreach.
- Abolish up to $47 Million In Medical Debt in LA County
- Launch Foster Care Support Initiative
Become An LA Serve Center this July, 2020 Become A Serve Center
Sign up to serve in 2020 Sign Up To Serve
August 2020 – July 2021
A Year of “Love Has No Limits”
- Launch Foster Care support network for families already fostering
- Launch a Hope Community in all 35 state prisons in California
- Homeless Housing & Rehabilitation Initiative
Launch Foster Care support network for families already fostering Our Organization is Ready
July 18-24, 2021
- 20,000 team members traveling in from around the world join LA in serving the city for a full week.
- Practical Outreach, Youth Outreach, Homeless Outreach, Medical Outreach, Sports Outreach
Register for the historic team in 2021 Serve With Us In 2021
Interested in bringing a team in 2021 Bring A Team
We’ve proven we can unite in crisis. Now, it’s time to unite for a cause. Could we unite for the greatest display of love Los Angeles has ever experienced?